- ‘Ex-Gay’ Changed Movement Reports Warm Reception from Lawmakers and Conservative Movement in DC
- Truth Wins Out Slams Changed Movement’s Plan to Peddle Debunked ‘ex-gay’ Conspiracies and Lies on Capitol Hill
- A Father of the ‘Ex-Gay’ Survivor’s Movement, Jerry Stephenson, Passes
- Learn the TRUTH About the Fraudulent ‘Ex-gay’ Conversion Industry
- Truth Wins Out Harshly Condemns Overturning Roe v Wade by illegitimate, Compromised Supreme Court
- ACTIVIST X GONZALEZ TO RECEIVE CHANGEMAKER AWARD AT THE NATIONAL LGBTQ TASK FORCE GALA OCTOBER 22, 2022, AT MIAMI CONVENTION CENTER
- National LGBTQ Task Force Announces Additions to Field Staff
- Staff Bio: Rae Leiner
- Staff Bio: Elijah Nichols
- “CREATING CHANGE” 2023 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! SAN FRANCISCO WILL HOST AS NATIONAL LGBTQ TASK FORCE KICKS OFF 50TH ANNIVERSARY
Candidates seeking endorsement from Fresno Stonewall Democrats need to download our questionnaire and follow the instructions on our page “Request Endorsement” (also can be selected from the menu bar above):
Completed questionnaires may be distributed to subscribers of our mailing list and/or posted to our website to educate voters.
If you’re interested in this issue they have a website where information is published on goals, upcoming meetings, reports, etc. Please pay a visit to:
From day 2 and day 4 of the Democratic National Convention:
Other videos on the DNC’s YouTube Channel:
|Join hosts Congressman Adam Schiff, California Democratic Party Chair Rusty Hicks, Orange County Democratic Party Chair Ada Briceno, and the Westside Democratic Headquarters to|
SAVE the SEVEN Congressional Districts we flipped in 2018!
—> Wednesday, September 2nd at 6pm!
Two years ago, Democrats across California achieved a bold mission to flip Congressional seats and retake Congress. Now it’s time to keep these seats blue for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris!
The California Democratic Party, Westside Democratic HQ and the Democratic Party of Orange County are joining forces to raise funds that will go directly to launching more phone banks, text banks, lit drops, and communications campaigns to mobilize tens of thousands of contacts for Democratic candidates, and we need your help.
Join us on Wednesday, September 2nd at 6:00 PM for our “Save the Seven” Reception. Rep. Adam Schiff is our featured guest, and we will be joined by California’s seven Congressional candidates running in tough districts: Katie Porter, Mike Levin, Gil Cisneros, Harley Rouda, Josh Harder, TJ Cox, and Christy Smith.
We’re excited to ask for your support as a sponsor and supporter.
Click here to become a sponsor!
Please share this event with your friends and family members. We need all hands on deck to Save the Seven!
Standing up for our Congressional candidates is essential to protect Congress, build down ballot momentum, and expand our values. Thank you for joining that work in partnership with us.
Guest Speaker: Congressman Jim Costa (CD-16)
Tuesday, August 11
5:30 PM Zoom Social
6:00 PM Meeting Calls to Order
Join us via Zoom! Register here: