The Turkish army has amended the rules of pre-draft medical examinations, ending some practices that humiliated homosexual men and drew harsh criticism . Source: Gays seeking military exemption in Turkey no longer need to provide visual proof of their homosexuality
- TWO Releases New Publication Featuring Historic Interviews with Former ‘Ex-Gay’ Leaders
- Former Ex-Gay Leader: You cannot change your sexual orientation
- Man Poured Drano on genitals to not be gay
- My ‘ex-gay’ conversion ‘therapist’ tried to cure me with a rubber band. It didn’t work.
- WATCH NOW: Former Ex-Lesbian Leader Denounces Conversion Programs