June 4, 2018 — This morning, the U.S. Supreme Court handed down its decision in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, the case where an LGBTQ couple was denied service by a cake baker. In a very narrow ruling limited to this specific case, the Court voted 7-2 in…
- TWO Releases New Publication Featuring Historic Interviews with Former ‘Ex-Gay’ Leaders
- Former Ex-Gay Leader: You cannot change your sexual orientation
- Man Poured Drano on genitals to not be gay
- My ‘ex-gay’ conversion ‘therapist’ tried to cure me with a rubber band. It didn’t work.
- WATCH NOW: Former Ex-Lesbian Leader Denounces Conversion Programs