- ‘Ex-Gay’ Changed Movement Reports Warm Reception from Lawmakers and Conservative Movement in DC
- Truth Wins Out Slams Changed Movement’s Plan to Peddle Debunked ‘ex-gay’ Conspiracies and Lies on Capitol Hill
- A Father of the ‘Ex-Gay’ Survivor’s Movement, Jerry Stephenson, Passes
- Learn the TRUTH About the Fraudulent ‘Ex-gay’ Conversion Industry
- Truth Wins Out Harshly Condemns Overturning Roe v Wade by illegitimate, Compromised Supreme Court
- ACTIVIST X GONZALEZ TO RECEIVE CHANGEMAKER AWARD AT THE NATIONAL LGBTQ TASK FORCE GALA OCTOBER 22, 2022, AT MIAMI CONVENTION CENTER
- National LGBTQ Task Force Announces Additions to Field Staff
- Staff Bio: Rae Leiner
- Staff Bio: Elijah Nichols
- “CREATING CHANGE” 2023 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! SAN FRANCISCO WILL HOST AS NATIONAL LGBTQ TASK FORCE KICKS OFF 50TH ANNIVERSARY
Announcement from Fresno Rainbow Pride
(posted to Facebook Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 9:44am)
With the blessing of his husband Juan, and with the call to bring us all together in comfort, we will be having a Remembrance and Celebration of the Life of our friend and leader, Jeffery Robinson this Saturday in the Tower District.
All are welcome to join us on the NE corner of Wishon and Olive Avenues in the Chicken Pie Shop parking lot at 11:30am.
We’re asking all to come in their rainbow and Pride best, raise your flags if you have them and accessorize with eyeglasses just like Jeff.
More details to come as soon as they’re available.
*Please note that any funeral services are still in the planning stages and will be shared at the family’s discretion when confirmed.
The Fresno Stonewall Democratic Club offers its sincere condolences to Juan Bustamonte and the Rainbow Pride Family for the loss of Jeffery Robinson, CEO of Fresno Rainbow Pride and Community Link.
For over 35 years he gave his life to strengthening and growing the Fresno LGBTQI+. He was the heart and soul of the Fresno queer community, his passing is devastating, and leaves a void that will be impossible to fill. He was a powerful role model and visionary who demonstrated strength, courage and caring for all of the community. He was a supportive father figure to many who were lost and confused and a friend to all. We will miss him and continue to work to strengthen the LGBTQI+ community. Rest in Power friend!