Doors open at 5:30pm for refreshments, socializing/networking, and hot topic discussions until the meeting calls to order at 6:00pm. Club members in good standing will vote to endorse Democratic candidates on the November ballot. New members are only eligible to vote after a 30 day waiting period. Candidates who receive a 60% vote from members at the endorsement meeting will win the endorsement and will be published on this website and social media.
Candidates Being Considered for Endorsement
Candidates who completed our club’s Questionnaire include a link for easy review:
- Keisha Thomas for Fresno Unified School Board Area 1
- Veva Islas for Fresno Unified School Board Area 4
- James R. Barr for Fresno Unified School Board Area 7
- Destiny Rodriguez for SCCCD Trustee Area 1
- Gilbert Felix for SCCCD Trustee Area 5
- Robert Fuentes for SCCCD Trustee Area 5
- Shawn M. Brooks for Central Unified School Board Area 4
- Nabil Kherfan for Central Unified School Board Area 4
Click here to review candidate information.
Candidates seeking endorsement should complete our club questionnaire to inform our members of their positions on LGBTQ+ issues. The questionnaire can be downloaded from our Endorsements 2022 page: https://fresnostonewalldemocrats.org/endorsements/
Click here to send us an email if you have any questions or are unsure of your voting status or membership dates.