Matt Agorist March 7, 2016veroxybd.com The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia released its decision in the case of Doe v. George Mason University et al. and, for some reason, they felt compelled to weigh in on whether there is a constitutional right to engage in…
- TWO Releases New Publication Featuring Historic Interviews with Former ‘Ex-Gay’ Leaders
- Former Ex-Gay Leader: You cannot change your sexual orientation
- Man Poured Drano on genitals to not be gay
- My ‘ex-gay’ conversion ‘therapist’ tried to cure me with a rubber band. It didn’t work.
- WATCH NOW: Former Ex-Lesbian Leader Denounces Conversion Programs