Please join us in person or on Zoom for this meeting on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 5:30 PM. The first 30 minutes of the meeting are intended for socializing and discussion of current events or hot topics and then we will call to order at 6:00pm to handle business and continue with our program.
This meeting will be held in person at Fresno County Democratic Party Headquarters (1033 U Street, Fresno, CA, 93721) or click here to connect by Zoom..
Tonight’s Endorsement Considerations:
- Keisha Thomas for Fresno Unified School Board Area 1
- Veva Islas for Fresno Unified School Board Area 4
- James R. Barr for Fresno Unified School Board Area 7
- Destiny Rodriguez for SCCCD Trustee Area 1
- Gilbert Felix for SCCCD Trustee Area 5
- Robert Fuentes for SCCCD Trustee Area 5
- Shawn M. Brooks for Central Unified School Board Area 4
- Nabil Kherfan for Central Unified School Board Area 4
The agenda, last month’s minutes, and other reports are available on our Google Drive.
- Meeting Calls to Order
- Flag Salute
- Introductions of Members & Guests
- Guest Speaker: Senator Anna Caballero
- Approval of June minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- President’s Report
- Old Business
- Stonewall October Brunch Update
- New Business
You can find ALL of our contact information, website, Zoom info, and social media links at our new Link Tree: https://linktr.ee/fresnostonewall