|Join hosts Congressman Adam Schiff, California Democratic Party Chair Rusty Hicks, Orange County Democratic Party Chair Ada Briceno, and the Westside Democratic Headquarters to|
SAVE the SEVEN Congressional Districts we flipped in 2018!
—> Wednesday, September 2nd at 6pm!
Two years ago, Democrats across California achieved a bold mission to flip Congressional seats and retake Congress. Now it’s time to keep these seats blue for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris!
The California Democratic Party, Westside Democratic HQ and the Democratic Party of Orange County are joining forces to raise funds that will go directly to launching more phone banks, text banks, lit drops, and communications campaigns to mobilize tens of thousands of contacts for Democratic candidates, and we need your help.
Join us on Wednesday, September 2nd at 6:00 PM for our “Save the Seven” Reception. Rep. Adam Schiff is our featured guest, and we will be joined by California’s seven Congressional candidates running in tough districts: Katie Porter, Mike Levin, Gil Cisneros, Harley Rouda, Josh Harder, TJ Cox, and Christy Smith.
We’re excited to ask for your support as a sponsor and supporter.
Click here to become a sponsor!
Please share this event with your friends and family members. We need all hands on deck to Save the Seven!
Standing up for our Congressional candidates is essential to protect Congress, build down ballot momentum, and expand our values. Thank you for joining that work in partnership with us.
- Media Overlooks the Root Cause of Attorney General William Barr’s Bizarre Actions
- Truth Wins Out Fights “Ex-Gay” Conversion Programs in Korean
- TWO Executive Director featured in French documentary, ‘You’ll Be Straight’
- Truth Wins Out Mourns the Death of Philanthropist Henry van Ameringen
- Are you a conversion therapy survivor and want to meet other survivors? Join Survivor Sunday Meeting!
- NATIONAL LGBTQ TASK FORCE ANNOUNCES VIRTUAL ANNUAL GALA
- Statement Re: HUD Proposed Regulations for Homeless Shelter Access for Trans and Non-binary
- STATEMENT ON THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PASSAGE OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
- CREATING CHANGE CONFERENCE GOES VIRTUAL IN 2021
- Creating Change Conference Goes Virtual in 2021