A report the CDC released this month found that gay, lesbian and bisexual people in the United States have higher rates of self-reported underlying conditions associated with severe covid-19 outcomes, including asthma, cancer, heart disease, obesity, kidney disease and stroke, than heterosexual people. Within this community, Black and Hispanic people…
- TWO Releases New Publication Featuring Historic Interviews with Former ‘Ex-Gay’ Leaders
- Former Ex-Gay Leader: You cannot change your sexual orientation
- Man Poured Drano on genitals to not be gay
- My ‘ex-gay’ conversion ‘therapist’ tried to cure me with a rubber band. It didn’t work.
- WATCH NOW: Former Ex-Lesbian Leader Denounces Conversion Programs