5088 N Blackstone
Please join us for our monthly meeting back in a restaurant. Everyone is invited to order dinner and/or drinks during our social and “hot topic” segment from 5:30pm until 6:00pm, after-which we’ll call the meeting to order and continue with our agenda while you enjoy your dinner.
- 5:30 pm: Hot Topic Discussion & Dinner Social
- 6:00 pm: Call To Order / Agenda
Los Amigos Restaurant
5088 N Blackstone, Fresno, CA
(on Blackstone Ave just North of Shaw)
Scheduled Speakers: Pat Brown on Gun Violence
- Pat Brown is a former Stonewall member. She was a law clerk for the federal judge in Fresno who upheld the Constitutionality of the ten-year assault weapon ban that saved lives after the 1988 school shooting in Stockton. She just retired after 30 years practicing Family Law. She is an elected member of the Fresno Democratic Central Committee. She was the only speaker at the 2018 Women’s March in Fresno in front of a crowd of 3,000 to speak out against gun violence.
- Agenda (draft)
- Minutes from the April Meeting (draft)
- Other reports at: https://bit.ly/fsd-mtgdocs
We have invited other special guests and hope you can join us at this meeting. Other topics will include the upcoming Fresno Democratic Party’s 10th Annual Fundraiser on 6/3, Tulare County Stonewall Club’s Fundraiser on 5/22, and details about our participation in the Fresno Pride Parade & Festival on 6/3.
If you have additions to the agenda, speaker suggestions, or announcements to be included at the meeting please send them to email@example.com.