1033 U St
Please join us in person or on Zoom for this meeting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 5:30 PM. We have a guest speaker scheduled, Election Results Review, and other announcements! We would like to encourage discussion of current events and hot topics during the first 30 minutes “social segment” of our meeting, and then we will call to order at 6:00pm to handle business and hear from our guest speakers.
This meeting will be held in person at Fresno County Democratic Party Headquarters (1033 U Street, Fresno, CA, 93721) or click here to connect by Zoom..
- Lucy Yale
The agenda, last month’s minutes, and other reports are available on our Google Drive.
- Meeting Calls to Order – Marsha
- Flag Salute
- Introductions of Members & Guests
- Approval of May minutes
- Treasurer’s Report – Terry
- President’s Report – Marsha
- Election Results Review — Carns Consulting
- Old Business
- Fresno Rainbow Pride Parade and Festival – review
- Rainbow wristbands and FSD T-shirts
- New Business
- National Coming Out Day – October event
- Speaker: Lucy Yale – self-declared Blonde Bombshell of Fresno, Fresno State alum, and Secretary for Fresno State Rainbow Alumnx & Allies Club
You can find ALL of our contact information, website,
and social media links at our new Link Tree: