- SCATHING STATE DEPT. IG REPORT FORESHADOWED DR. DEBORAH BIRX’S UNDERWHELMING COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Truth Wins Out Condemns Primitive Israeli Rabbi Who Peddled ‘Ex-Gay’ Junk Science in Zoom Session
- Truth Wins Out congratulates Germany for prohibiting conversion therapy for minors
- Black Plague Parallels to today’s COVID-19 Crisis
- Rev. Jerry Stephenson: Healing Those Harmed by ‘Ex-Gay’ Programs
- Join today’s online Door-to-Door campaign to show that LGBTQ+ households count!
- NATIONAL LGBTQ TASK FORCE LAUNCHES PHASE 2 OF DECENNIAL “QUEER THE CENSUS” CAMPAIGN
- Queer Not Fear: Sex Ed Advocacy for LGBTQ+!
- Staff Bio: Fausto Cardenas
- NATIONAL LGBTQ TASK FORCE NAMES LONGTIME ACTIVIST CATHY RENNA AS INTERIM COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
Fresno County Democratic Party presents:A community talk on immigration-border issues with an introduction by Rep. Jim Costa Panelists:Giselle Gasca – SEIU Local 2015Mario Gonzalez – Centro La FamiliaOlga Grosh – AttorneySam Molina – Mi Familia Vota. To RSVP call 559-495-0606 or email@example.com
The next meeting of Fresno Stonewall Democrats is Tuesday, August 13, at Yosemite Falls Cafe, 5123 N. Blackstone Avenue, in Fresno, just north of Shaw. Social and dinner starts at 5:30 PM, meeting is called to order at 6:15 PM. Congressman Jim Costa, CD16 will be our guest speaker. The Agenda…
The next FRESNO STONEWALL DEMOCRATS Club Meeting is, Tuesday, May 14, at Marie Callender’s (Cedar & Shaw) Social 5:30 PM Meeting 6:15 PM Guest Speakers this month are Fresno City Council, District 2 Candidates: Mike Karbassi, running in the special election in August and Phil Arballo running in 2020. This is your opportunity…