Pastor Blames California Wildfires On Gay People In Mind-Boggling Rant
BY B. MILLER
Colorado pastor and radio podcast host, Kevin Swanson, has a history of making radical statements, especially about the LGBT community.
At a convention attended by Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee, Swanson claimed that the Bible says that homosexuality is a sin punishable by death.
Other outlandish claims include that Hurricane Harvey was God’s punishment for Texas not passing anti-LGBT legislation and that Frozen will turn children gay.
Most recently, Swanson used his radio show to say that the California wildfires are God’s punishment for California’s acceptance of LGBT people.
Read his full statement:
If you look at the history of California, they have been at the forefront of this.
The first gay pride march occurred in San Francisco in 1970 and then San Francisco legitimized homosexuality in 1972. In 1982, Laguna Beach, California, elected the first openly homosexual mayor in United States history. In 1999, California adopted a domestic partnership law; I believe it was one of the first in the nation to do that.
In 2005, California state legislators became the first in the nation to pass a same-sex marriage law … In 2008, the California Supreme Court then struck down Prop 22 in regard to marriage cases, and Prop 8 also was struck down later on that year, I believe.
In 2011, California became the first state to mandate homosexual indoctrination for K-8 students and then, in 2012, California became the first state to sign a ban on therapy that was attempting to convert homosexuals into non-homosexuals.
And then, in 2017, the California state schools implemented the homosexual indoctrination program … and that was the kickoff for the biggest fires that California has ever seen in its history.
So God is burning down California in 2017 and 2018 after about 25 years of leading the pack to legitimize the sin of homosexuality in that state.”
- Truth Wins Out Expresses Disgust With Decision to Undermine AIDS Vaccine by Trump Administration
- Wacky Religious Cult in White House Has Scary Views and is Worth Closely Watching
- Truth Wins Out Harshly Condemns GOP Lame Duck Coups in WI and MI that Threaten the Foundation of Democracy
- U.S. Author Is Peddling ‘Ex-Gay’ Lies in Brazil, Oblivious to New Political Dangers and Omitting Failures of Such Programs at Home
- Pastor de Estados Unidos está vendiendo “Ex-Gay” se encuentra en Brasil, ajeno a nuevos peligros políticos y omitiendo fallas de tales programas en casa
- Even Though The White House Won’t Throw A Party, We Still Will
- 56 Major Companies Respond to Alarming Effort to Erase Transgender People From Legal Protections
- Trump’s Hate is Too Late: Our Movement is Built on Love
- Thank Your For Sharing Your Story!
- The National LGBTQ Task Force condemns the anti-Semitic attack at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh today